Who needs a visa?
If you are from one of these countries, you won’t need a visa:
- Armenia (90 days within 180 days)
- Azerbaijan (30 days)
- Bolivia (30 days)
- Egypt (20 days)
- Georgia (45 days)
- Lebanon (30 days)
- Malaysia (15 days)
- Serbia (30 days within 1 year)
- Syria (90 days)
- Turkey (3 months)
- Venezuela (15 days)
If you hold passport of one of following countries, you should obtain your visa in advance:
- Sri Lanka
- United Kingdom
- United States
For other countries not mentioned in above lists, you will be granted with VoA (visa on arrival) at one of the following airports up to 30 days:
- Bandar Abbas International Airport (Bandar Abbas)
- Isfahan International Airport (Isfahan)
- Kish International Airport (Kish Island)
- Mashhad International Airport (Mashad)
- Qeshm international Airport (Qeshm Island)
- Shiraz International Airport (Shiraz)
- Tabriz International Airport (Tabriz)
- Imam Khomeini International Airport (Tehran)
No matter where are you from, we will provide you with any services for your tailor-made tour from A to Z. We recommend you to start your visa process at least 2 months ahead of your arrival date.
Just contact our experts here (hyperlink to contact info) and will be at your service ASAP.
Visa application form
Please download and fill following form. Send scan of your passport and a newly taken photo of yours (it should be a photo taken by professional photographer with white background) to our email along with the form. Our experts will call you ASAP.